Want Persuasive Copywriting that Sells?
Silly question, right? Of course you do. Let’s see if what I do is what you’re looking for.
Below are examples of my work. If you want more, just ask.
Note: items marked with asterisks represent work I did in conjunction with one of my long-term freelance partners, Precision Marketing Group.
What do you want your web copy to do? Inform, compel, sell, wow? Not sure? Need help? No worries! I know the ins and outs of strong, optimized website copy. Below are just a handful of sites and pages I’ve written.
Blogging & Article Writing
I do A TON of blogging for clients as well as myself (I have three blogs). I can provide many more examples, but this gives you an idea about the depth and breadth of what I can write about.
- If Only the Wizard of Oz Had Background Checks
- How to Succeed in Beauty School
- Digital Marketing for Senior Living
- Everything You Need to Know About Shingrix
- From Kindergarten to Service Managers
- Branding Your Business: How Is Your Company’s Narrative?
- The Dads Behind Gays with Kids
- Cost Reduction Techniques in Procurement: Consider Product Formulation Costs
- Molecular Markers: Oncotype DX Prostate Cancer Test (and More)*
- Employee Engagement: Mistakes Even Smart Companies Make*
- 4 Reasons to Visit a Wolfers Lighting Lab*
Thanks to smartphones, we’re married to email now more than ever. Creating click-worthy subject lines and preview text, compelling body copy, and the right calls-to-action doesn’t just happen.
Customer Stories/Case Studies
Your story + your customers’ stories = your everything.
- Misha & Puff – Company Story
- The Reynolds Group Radio – Company Story/About
- Westchester Mortgage – Company Story/About
- J.E.P. Contracting – Company Story/About
- Good Egg – Customer Case Study
- Prime Motor Group – Company Story
- Ava Art – Customer Case Study
- Management Mentors – Customer Case Study*
Inbound marketing is all about giving your prospects offers that will “delight” them. But first, let me delight you with a creative idea.