Radio Ad Copy Examples
My background is in radio broadcasting (13 years and counting), so radio copy is my specialty. I write in a conversational style (the most effective form of copywriting). I also do voice-overs. Be sure to check out the “voice work” section of my portfolio.
Indicates a radio ad is also available for download in MP3 format.
Boston Business Expo
- Exhibit Space (PDF: 37 kB)
Century Savings Mortgage
Framingham State College
- Big Apple (PDF: 66 kB)
- Winner Takes Altima (PDF: 48 kB)
- Magic Hearts (PDF: 46 kB)
- Barilla Pasta (PDF: 79 kB)
- Magic Mom of the Week (PDF: 78 kB)
Management Mentors (through Precision Marketing Group):
- Promo copy for Mentoring Matters: Mentoring in Todays Business World, an Internet radio show (MP3: 488 kB)
- 60-second copy for Management Mentors Internet radio spot (PDF: 49 kB)
Writing effective radio ad copy, as you probably know, involves much more than banging out 90-140 words on a keyboard. When you work with me, you get added value for your money, which includes the following:
- Discussing your marketing message(s) and goals of the spot
- Understanding the audiences to whom the spot will speak (the station demos etc.)
- Reviewing collateral materials/websites to learn about the product or service
- Reviewing main competitors, specifically spots they’re running (if accessible)
- Concepting and drafting of actual spot
- One round of revisions
Don’t shop for price; shop for added value. Work with a radio ad writer who understands and has written for radio, who has marketing experience, and who is willing to go that extra mile to get the copy just right.
When you work with me, you’ll get all that. Contact me today!