You’re here because you probably just googled “I need to hire someone to write my bio.”
I get it.
Writing your own bio for a press kit or an “about me” section on a website can be a daunting task.
Luckily, copywriters know exactly how to write a great website bio . . . one that reads well and that won’t make you feel like you’re bragging too much.
I’ve been writing people’s bios for as long as I’ve been in business (since 2002).
Long or short, it doesn’t matter.
Here are some recent examples . . .
- Steve Reynolds, Radio Talent Coach
- Dawn Taylor, Billing Streamlined
- Debbie Siegel, Westchester Mortgage (About page + bio)
- Patrick Perkins, J.E.P. Contracting
- Debbie Howard, Senior Living SMART
Older examples . . .
- Bio for Brenda Blatchford Cirioni of MaisonArt Murals & Faux Finishes (PDF: 58 kB)
- Bio for composer Mark Petrie (PDF: 76 kB)
- Bio for Melanie Powell (PDF: 73 kB)
- Bio for The Amali Group (PDF: 102 kB)