Need Brochure Content Writing Services? Hi.
Whether you plan to use it as a mailer or a leave-behind, I’ll make sure the copy in your marketing brochure is clear and persuasive.
The goal is to increase your revenue, right?
I’ve been working as a freelance copywriter since 2002, and brochure content writing services were a BIG part of my day-to-day way back when.
Marketing brochures are less common now, thanks to digital media.
But there’s definitely still a place for them.
By the way, if you simply need a content brainstorm for your brochure, I can help with that. (And it’ll likely be more budget-friendly, too.) Check out my content brainstorming page.
I get that sometimes you simply need someone to give ideas for what to write, and you can run with creating it yourself in Photoshop or Canva.
Below are some examples of marketing brochures I’ve created over the last 20+ years.
- Ava Art (PDF: 159 kB)
- Bay State Moving Company (with Precision Marketing Group)
- Cherkas Home Improvement – Marketing Brochure (with Precision Marketing Group & DesignQuest Visual Communications) (PDF: 3.2 MB)
- Fitting Fitness In™ — Before (PDF: 222 kB)
- Fitting Fitness In™ — After (PDF: 288 kB)
- Lyrical Edge Productions — Before (PDF: 161 kB)
- Lyrical Edge Productions — After (PDF: 2,962 kB)
- North Shore Endodontic Associates – Marketing Booklet (PDF: 5.25 MB)
Interested in my brochure content writing services?
Get in touch. Fill out my contact form or email me: email@example.com