Want Effective Email Marketing That Compels Customers to Buy or Call? Read On.
Because of this fast-paced world in which we live, email marketing is an effective and economical way to reach your clients and customers. Problem is, that’s the way your competitors are trying to reach them, too (along with everyone else).
So how do you make sure your company’s electronic newsletter stands out in a prospect’s inbox and that the email campaign receives a “good number” of opens and click-throughs?
Align yourself with a quality email-marketing consultant like me—someone who takes the time to:
- Understand your business and your goals
- Understand your “list”—who is on it and what will compel them to call or buy
- Keep up with ever-evolving email marketing strategies
- Write compelling subject lines that garner more “opens”
- Write compelling calls-to-action that get readers to click-through
- Write strong editorial calendars
- Review monthly statistics so that your email campaigns continue to improve.
Below, you’ll find some of the email marketing campaigns that I’ve written. Many of these are ongoing clients of my own or through Precision Marketing Group. For some, I wrote the copy only; for others, I provided layout and scheduling in Constant Contact for an additional fee.
- AJ’s Western Wear (PDF: 859 kB)
- BGH Coaching & Consulting email newsletter (HTML: 23 kB)
- Bowling Concepts (PDF: 842 kB)
- BoozinGear.com email newsletter (PDF: 652 kB)
- Dovetail Internet Technologies email newsletter (PDF: 473 kB)
- Holden Acupuncture email newsletter (PDF: 23 kB)
- Management Mentors email newsletter (PDF: 614 kB)
- Millennium Group email newsletter (PDF: 612 kB)
- Precision Marketing Group email newsletter (PDF: 307 kB)
- RentGrow email newsletter (PDF: 521 kB)
- Shanahan Sound email newsletter (PDF: 616 kB)
- Synergistics email newsletter (PDF: 306 kB)
- ThermoFab email newsletter (PDF: 637 kB)
Writing is my passion. And it shows in my work. Contact me with details of your copywriting project.